Friday 26 March 2010

Want to be e-mailed/texted your exam results early?

If you want to know what grades you received a day before the official SQA exam certificates arrive then go to the following website and register with the SQA to receive your results early.

https://www.mysqa.org.uk/cs8/content/secure/my_homepage.jsp

This way you can celebrate even earlier...or it will give you time to come up with a good excuse to give your parents for your bad results when the actual exam certificate arrives! Here are some suggestions for excuses:

  1. During the exam a mutated seagull pecked its way through the exam-hall ceiling and shredded my exam paper.
  2. Immediately before my exam I was hypnotised by a disgruntled dwarf angry at the injustice of being short in a world full of tall-people.
  3. Moo?
  4. The questions were too easy so I rewrote them and the examiners must have been jealous of my intelligence.
  5. Some unknown villain swapped my pen for one filled with invisible ink.


Alternatively you could tell them the truth and admit that you just didn't revise enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment